AptarGroup, Inc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
AptarGroup, Inc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AptarGroup, Inc."
AptarGroup, Inc SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AptarGroup, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "AptarGroup, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AptarGroup, Inc. (AptarGroup) is a global supplier of a broad range of dispensing systems. The company caters to personal care, pharmaceutical, fragrance/cosmetic, household and food/beverage markets. The company offers a range of dispensing systems comprising closures, pumps and aerosol valves. The pumps offered by the company range from small, fine mist pumps, to lotion pumps for more viscous formulas. The closures include both dispensing closures and non-dispensing closures such as plastic caps, primarily used for plastic containers such as bottles and tubes. The aerosol valves include continuous spray valves and dose inhaler valves. The company offers its products to over 5,000 customers through its direct sales force, andindependent representatives and distributors in 19 countries. The company operates manufacturing facilities globally including North America, the Europe, Asia and South America. AptarGroup is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66251/aptargroup-inc-packaging-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html