Melanoma Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019 report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global melanoma therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global melanoma therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products in the global melanoma therapeutics sector.
GlobalData estimates that the global melanoma therapeutics market was worth $0.8 billion in 2011, after increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.8% during 2006–2011. During 2011–2019, the market is expected to record a CAGR of 16.6%, from $0.8 billion in 2011 to $2.6 billion in 2019. The current treatment options for melanoma include -
- Newly approved targeted therapies such as Yervoy(ipilimumab) and Zelboraf(vemurafenib)
- Adjuvant therapies such as Intron-A (interferon alfa-2b) and Sylatron(peg-interferon alfa-2b)
- Immunotherapy such as Proleukin(aldesleukin)
- Cytotoxics such as dacarbazine and other off-label drugs including temozolomide, cisplatin and paclitaxel.
The growth of the market is primarily due to the new product approvals and increase in the incidence rates during the forecast period. Due to these factors, the melanoma therapeutics market is expected to show robust growth until 2019.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the melanoma therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized revenues data for seven key markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) in the melanoma therapeutics market from 2006-2011 and forecasts for 2011-2019.
- Pipeline analysis data split across the different phases of development, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under the major therapeutic classes of immunotherapies, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, microtubule inhibitors, MEK inhibitors, BRAF inhibitors and anti-VEGF monoclonal antibody.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global melanoma therapeutics market. The key market players covered are AB Science, Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, Eisai, F-Hoffmann-La Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Plexxikon and vical Incorporated.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet need and implications for the melanoma therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the melanoma therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global melanoma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global melanoma therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global melanoma therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
To view a detailed table of contents for this market report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/59560/melanoma-therapeutics-pipeline-assessment-and-market-forecasts-to-2019.html